Friday, April 3, 2009

This is just wrong.

This is were my tolerance with relativist argument about interfering in other peoples countries just comes to an end.

Anyone what to take a guess at her crime? a neighbor suspected that this woman might have been having an affair, and was outside her house without a male relative.

Oh and one of those men holding her down is her brother.

So beyond basic compassion, why does this get to me. Look at the by line. This happened in the Swat Valley of Pakistan, recently handed over to the Taliban with almost no fight from Islamabad. You know, Pakistan. That country the US is handing money to like its falling off trees. And believe you me, I think we should be. Safe havens in Pakistan are making the war in Afghanistan unwinnable. But I also think that it should come with a promise that this sort of behavior stops. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment