Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back from a break, and a new home

Dear all:

I've been on a relatively long break from writing because of the demands of passing courses and such. Hopefully there will be a noticeable pick up in my posts. I'm also switching homes, and while I've moved some of my older stuff over here for context, I also will be writing on a much narrower range of topics on Phoenix of Athena then previously.

My goal here is to cover both current events and academic work on irregular warfare and opposition politics in the Middle East and South Asia. Obviously, these are two very broad topics that receive quite a bit of coverage, and my own writing will be limited by my experience.

You should feel free to email any questions or comments to me at phoenixofathena at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment